Three decades and hundreds of successful cases later,
Edward Wallace still builds relationships one client at a time
Experienced. Accomplished. Personable. And always on your side
Edward Wallace is a 3rd generation California native. He grew up in Orange County and attended college and law school in San Diego.
A licensed California attorney since 1988, Mr. Wallace maintains an unblemished record with the California State Bar. His extensive experience includes a variety of civil litigation matters, including personal injury, construction defects, landlord tenant, and consumer remedies. He has tried dozens of cases, both with and without juries. For the last ten years, Ed has spent a considerable part of his practice in estate planning which includes helping people prepare their wills and living trusts and planning for the unexpected.
Edward and his wife Tina live in Dana Point. They have three children in college.
Practicing the art of exemplary client service
Some attorneys dream of working their way up the legal ladder and into a corner office at a huge law practice. But that was never Ed Wallace’s plan.
Rather than becoming a partner at a big firm, Mr. Wallace works directly with clients on every aspect of their files. He’s committed to remaining accessible and staying up to date on critical case details.
Are you a good fit for The Law Offices of Edward S. Wallace?
You are, if you…
- Are a discriminating person who expects personal attention from an attorney you can trust.
- Desire a lawyer who’s a good communicator and keeps you abreast of key details regarding your project or case.
- Demand that your lawyer put your best interests first, and is always on your side.
- Seek legal counsel from an accomplished, seasoned law firm that’s committed to completing projects in a timely manner.
- If this sounds like you, please reach out to the Law Offices of Edward S. Wallace and request a complimentary get-acquainted session.